Son Amar is a growing company, respectful of the environment
which is careful to listen to and maintain a respectful relationship with the interest groups it is involved with.
Obtain the maximum satisfaction for customers who enjoy gastronomic activities, shows and events.
To be a long-term, successful, environmentally sustainable company, and a reference in the Majorca tourist industry, with something to offer for tourists, Majorcans and island residents.
The Miles-Whittaker family manages Son Amar with the values that characterises it: firmness, fairness and perseverance.
The mission, vision and values of our organisation are a result of integrating the following principles in management, leadership and teamwork:
- Respect for universal principles and rights, as well as general principles of socially responsible management. We are committed to compliance with the applicable legal requirements (including accountability); integrating transparency in management with other requirements that the organisation subscribes to: Respect for Human Rights; international regulations; commitment to protecting the environment; prevention of pollution and contributing to reducing climate change – these are the mandatory legal requirements for Son Amar.
- The customer always comes first; with all our team working hard to exceed their expectations.
- Providing the organisation with the necessary resources to implement, maintain and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
- The principles that govern the relationship with our Son Amar team are the principles of equality and non-discrimination; integration in the company; confidentiality; integrity; participation; health and safety for people and users; and the principle of quality employment. We work to boost the participation and involvement of all personnel in the organisation in compliance with and under the development of the Management System.
- Social and environmental commitment that translates into social actions, internal strategies and active collaboration with institutions.
- Continuing to work and expand alliances with our current and future employees in line with our values from the perspective of respect and satisfaction.
This commitment to ethical behaviour and the respect and satisfaction of all our stakeholders with continuous improvement in all areas and processes of our organisation are the pillars upon which we build our socially responsible management implemented through our Code of Ethics and management system.
The Miles Whittaker Family
Owners of Son Amar
November 12, 2018